3 Steps to Enroll at SCDL!
- PROSPECTUS PURCHASE
- Purchase the prospectus and application form for Rs 1200/-( by cash) and Rs 1100/- (online Go Green) and 1300/-(Hard Copy By Post).
- You can purchase the prospectus from SCDL Campuses (Pune, Nashik, Delhi & Banglore) Selected AXIS Banks and SCDL Information Centres.
- You can use the Prospectus Search facility to know the status of the prospectus dispatch in case you have sent us a demand draft for purchase of prospectus or completed the process online requesting for hard copy.
Quick LinksSCDL Campuses SCDL information centers Axis Bank List Prospectus Search
- Submit the completed application form along with attested copies of all academic documents, work experience documents (if any), name change document (if any), 2 passport size photographs, photo identity proof and a Registration Fee of Rs 1000/-.
- You can submit the form at SCDL Campuses (Pune, Nashik, Delhi & Banglore) and SCDL Information Centres. The Application Form along with the required documents and registration fee can also be couriered to SCDL Pune Campus.
- You can use the Admissions status search facility to know the acceptance status of your Application Form.
Quick LinksSCDL Campuses SCDL information centers Axis Bank List Admission Status Search
- FEE PAYMENT
- Submit Full Fee or First Installment Payment along with the Registration Form.
- In case you decide to pay via installments, The last date of payment of Second Installment is September 30, 2014.
- You can submit the fees via Demand Draft in favor of 'The Director, SCDL Pune' payable at Pune.
Quick LinksSCDL Campuses SCDL information centers
- INTERNATIONAL ADMISSIONS
- Purchase the prospectus and application form for US $80 or Rs 5040/-.
- Submit the completed application form along with attested copies of all academic documents, work experience documents (if any), name change document (if any), 2 passport size photographs, photo identity proof and Registration Fee (SAARC Countries: US $80 or Rs 5040/- and International: US $100 or Rs 6300/-). You can courier the form to SCDL Pune Campuses along with the above mentioned documents.
- Submit Full Fee / First Installment Payment along with the Registration Form. Last date of payment of Second Installment is September 30, 2014.
- International Students, are required to fees in Indian Rupees (INR) instead of US Dollars. The conversion rate of INR to USD will be Rs. 63 to a dollar w.e.f April 01, 2014.
- The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) is an organization of South Asian nations. Its seven founding members are Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. Applicants from the SAARC Countries (Except India), have to pay Registration Fees as mentioned under SAARC Category.
- For International Students, an address in a foreign country is mandatory, along with address proof or copies of passport page showing visa of the foreign country.
- International Students may pay the Fee via Demand Draft or Cashier's Cheque to SCDL. The Demand Draft or Cashier's Cheque must be drawn in favour of "The Director, SCDL, Pune" Payable at Pune, India.
- For further details, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org