The Post Graduate Diploma in Export & Import Management program gives a foundation to participants who seek a career in international markets.
The program focuses on international business practices; customs and policies and international issues such International Supply Chain Management, Marine Insurance, Export Import Documentation and Procedures, International Trade Barriers and Risk Management.
The program also includes a project on EXIM, which will give the student the opportunity to learn practical aspects of international trade.
With the rapid growth in international trade in various countries, several highly rewarding job opportunities have opened up for participants trained in export import transactions.
Some of the sectors that offer ample scope in export management include Trading Houses, Export Department of Companies, Development Authorities & Commodity Boards, Marine Insurance Companies, Export Processing Zones, Export Promotion Councils and Export Oriented Units among other organizations.
International and SAARC students seeking admission to this program may kindly note that the curriculum of this Program is based on the Indian Legal System Practices and Indian Laws.
Exporter, Importer, Deemed Exporter, International Supplier, International Logistics Provider, Entrepreneur, Risk Manager, Government Official in Export Promotion Councils, Trading Houses, Commodity Boards, etc.
- Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized University.
- International/SAARC Graduates from a recognised/accredited University/Institution.
- Students studying in final year degree course and are yet to pass the final year examination can also apply,
subject to completion of graduation in current academic year and within the time period specified by SCDL.
- The duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in EXIM is one year.
- The registration of the participant is valid for two years.
- For Indian Residents (General / Defence Personnel / Paramilitary / Police
/ Symbiosis employee): Rs. 1000/-
- International : USD 100 OR Rs. 6,700/-
- SAARC : USD 75 OR Rs. 5,025/-
The registration fees must be paid along with the application form, failing which the form will not be processed.
Prospectus fees and registration fees are different.
Prospectus fees is prospectus and application form purchase fees whereas Registration fee implies application form processing fees.
Students have two options of paying the fees, as mentioned below:
A] Option 1 –
One Time Payment:- Student has to pay the full course fees in one time payment, on or before November 15, 2016.
- General: Rs. 22,000/-
- Active Defence / Paramilitary / Police: Rs. 19,000/-
- International : USD 1,400 or Rs. 93,800/-
- SAARC : USD 750 or Rs.50,250/-
B] Option 2 - Two-Installments: Student has to pay the course fees in two installments,
Participants are required to pay additional exam fees per exam attempt.
Fees can be paid in Online or Cash or Demand Draft.
- Payment via cash: this is acceptable only at SCDL Pune Campus.
- Payment via DD: this can be submitted at SCDL Pune campus. The Demand Draft needs
to be in favor of "The Director, SCDL, Pune" payable at Pune only.
- Payment via Online: this can be done through student center log in.