In the recent years, logistics has played an increasingly important role within the corporate world.
Its strategic potential can no longer be ignored; it holds the potential for creating value for the end customer and differentiating the company strategically in terms of services rendered.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management provides an opportunity for vertical growth. Students acquire professional competencies in materials management and logistics, leading to an improvement in their job skills and self-enrichment.
The program begins by laying the groundwork for a comprehensive understanding of what supply chain management is and how it can be effectively used to increase an organization's efficiency and profitability.
The program further examines different Supply Chain Management strategies and methods of forecasting demand, aggregate planning and network design.
Purchase Manager, Strategic Planner,Purchase Analyst/Assistant, Materials Analyst,
Materials Manager, Procurement Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Commodity Manager, Inventory Manager, Strategic Sourcing Manager, Operations Manager, Sourcing Manager, Warehousing Manager, etc.
- Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized University.
- International/SAARC Graduates from a recognised/accredited University/Institution.
- Students studying in final year degree course and are yet to pass the final year examination can also apply,
subject to completion of graduation in current academic year and within the time period specified by SCDL.
- The duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management is one year.
- The registration of the participant is valid for two years.
- For Indian Residents (General / Defence Personnel / Paramilitary / Police
/ Symbiosis employee): Rs. 1000/-
- International : USD 100 OR Rs. 6,700/-
- SAARC : USD 75 OR Rs. 5,025/-
The registration fees must be paid along with the application form, failing which the form will not be processed.
Prospectus fees and registration fees are different.
Prospectus fees is prospectus and application form purchase fees whereas Registration fee implies application form processing fees.
Students have two options of paying the fees, as mentioned below:
A] Option 1 –
One Time Payment:- Student has to pay the full course fees in one time payment, on or before November 15, 2015.
- General: Rs. 22,000/-
- Active Defence / Paramilitary / Police: Rs. 19,000/-
- International : USD 1,400 or Rs. 93,800/-
- SAARC : USD 750 or Rs.50,250/-
B] Option 2 - Two-Installments: Student has to pay the course fees in two installments,
Participants are required to pay additional exam fees per exam attempt.
Fees can be paid in Online or Cash or Demand Draft.
- Payment via cash: this is acceptable only at SCDL Pune Campus.
- Payment via DD: this can be submitted at SCDL Pune campus. The Demand Draft needs
to be in favor of "The Director, SCDL, Pune" payable at Pune only.
- Payment via Online: this can be done through student center log in.